segunda-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2017

THE WITCH



VERBS - PART 3

#1. Grip
Translation - Agarrar
Sentence: The kid gripped his mother's hand.

#2. Sneak out
Translation - Sair de fininho
Sentence: I'll sneak out of school tomorrow, no biggie.

#3. Stir up
Translation - Agitar
Sentence: Stir up the drink and fire!!

#4. To be off the hook
Translation - Estar safo
Sentence: Chill out, you are off the hook I saved your ass!

#5. Broil (also Grill)
Translation - Grelhar
Sentence: Broil the steak and flip it twice.

*flip = vire

#6. Wing
Translation - Improvisar
Sentence: If you froze in front of class, just wing it.

#7. Carve
Translation - Esculpir
Sentence: Why did you carve your name on my wall?

#8. Sear
Translation - Dourar
Sentence: Could you sear my fish a bit more, chef?

#9. Reason
Translation - Raciocinar
Sentence: Humans have the ability to reason logically.

#10. Bust
Translation - Falir
Sentence: I'm devastated mom, I still can't believe our store is busting.

#11. Avert
Translation - Prevenir
Sentence: I wanna avert problems, you know? Better be quiet.

#12. Boost
Translation -  Impulsionar
Sentence: The huge consumerism nowadays is boosting the economy.

#13. Outline
Translation - Traçar
Sentence: You ought to outline your career to be succed!

#14. Head home
Translation - "Go home" , ir, dirigir
Sentence: I should head home, it's getting late.

#15. Jazz up (also "cheer up")
Translation - Animar
Sentence: Let's go, Nick! I know how to jazz you up!





See you next time! 😼😻

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário