domingo, 12 de fevereiro de 2017








Good Witch 


VERBS - PART 2:

#1. PIN
Translation - Alfinetar
Sentence: Can you pin the postcard for me?

#2. STARTLE
Translation - Assustar
Sentence: God! Don't startle me like that, man.

#3. ROAM
Translation - Vagabundear
Sentence: Nick just roams instead of studying, I don't know what to do.

#4. DECEIVE
Translation - Enganar
Sentence: I don't like to be deceived, this is hard to forgive.

#5. EASE OFF
Translation - Recuar, aliviar
Sentence: Ease off ! He is my son and I have full custody!

#6. TRIP
Translation - Tropeçar
Sentence: I tripped over my feet, they hurt!!!!



#7. OUTRUN
Translation - Ultrapassar
Sentence: Son, outrun your opponent in the last minute. Until then, save up your energy.

#8. WEAR sb DOWN
Translation - Cansar alguém
Sentence: You'll wear him down during the race, got it?

#9. FLARE UP
Translation - Exaltar-se
Sentence: I can't think straight, my emotions are flaring up too hard.

#10. MINGLE
Translation - Socializar, misturar-se
Sentence; My entire life, I've been really shy you know? It's though for me to mingle.

#11. LAUNDER
Translation - Lavar, branquear
Sentence: As hosting guests, we launder their clothes as white as possible!

#12. PLEAD
Translation - Defender
Sentence: You don't need to plead me. I can't take care of myself.

#13. SLATE
Translation - Elerger, condiatar-se
Sentence: Attention everybody, tonight our candidates will slate for a mayor position. That said, let's make a wise choice!

#14. PREP (noun: preparatório)
Translation - Preparar-se
Sentence: Prep yourself, we are moving out.

#15.  STAND DOWN
Translation - Terminar o mandato
Sentence: Unfortunately, I'm standing down in a couple of days. I hope to see you soon!

'Til next time!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário